This page provides valuable information regarding activities, workshops, and events to assist you in becoming more knowledgeable about money management. During tough economic times, it is necessary for everyone to become smarter in their financial affairs so that we can all positively contribute to the economic growth of not only our own personal income but also to help foster an atmosphere of proper spending, saving, and economic planning.
Financial literacy is more than just about saving money. It is an understanding of how the financial system operates, and directly affects your daily life.
- 8 Steps to Manage Your Money
- Banking Information and Tips
- Consumer Credit Services
- Card Ratings
- Power Pay
- Annuities Overview
- Cash Out Your Annuity
- Types of Annuities
- Overview of Credit Cards
- Best Credit Cards for Bad Credit by MyThreeCents
- Debit vs. Credit Cards: Pros and Cons of Each
- Cadence Bank: How Do Credit Cards Work