This is a friendly Workday reminder for managers that all ‘Edit Position Restrictions’ tasks are due this Friday, February 12. The Department of Human Resources will not be able to launch performance evaluations for the campus until all classified and non-classified positions are complete. If you missed last week’s office hours that focused on editing position restrictions, a training video is available. Links to related quick reference guides (QRGs) are provided below.
The “Performance Reviews for Managers” training is available in the Workday Learning module. From the Workday homepage, click on the Learning icon and navigate to the ‘Most Popular’ section where the training will be listed.
The timeline for performance evaluations has been revised to allow managers more time for one-on-one discussion sessions with their employees. Please see the revised timeline below.
- Feb 8 – Performance Evaluation training sessions for managers available in Workday
- Feb 12 – Deadline for Edit Position Restrictions
- Feb 17 – Performance Evaluations launched in Workday
- Feb 17-19 – Office hours for Performance Evaluations
- Mar 3 – First draft of performance evaluations due to HR
- Mar 12 – HR to complete first review of Performance Evaluations
- Mar 15-31 – Managers to complete one-on-one session with employees
- Mar 31 – ALL PERFORMANCE EVALUATIONS DUE
NOTE: Performance Evaluations for Faculty and Administration will be performed offline using the standard process. Documents will be uploaded into Workday upon completion of the performance evaluation process.
Create a ticket with our IT Assistance Center to get support when you need it! We have a Workday Tiered Support group that includes HCM, Finance, and ITS to assist our campus.