For nearly 50 years, the UALR Department of Nursing has prepared leaders in the nursing community. Whether you are seeking new knowledge and training to become an RN or a practicing professional taking your next career step, we have a program that fits your needs.
The department is located in a new, state-of-the-art facility with competency-based teaching by the best faculty in the state.
Degree programs offered:
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) RN program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- RN to BSN online program
- LPN/Paramedic to RN
All degree options offer the knowledge, skills, and attitudes essential to the competent nurse and are taught in settings ranging from the classroom, campus skills laboratories, area hospitals, outpatient, online and other health care facilities.
The UALR Department of Nursing will begin accepting applications for the following programs starting January 5, 2016:
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) RN ladder program
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) LPN to RN Transition
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Paramedic to RN