We’re committed to providing a quality education at an affordable rate. Learn about the tuition and fees at UA Little Rock.
Other estimated costs related to the AAS program:
- Nursing books/supplies: $1,750 – total program
- Uniforms: $100
- Assessment tests: $100
- Liability insurance: $14.50 annually
- Hepatitis B series: $130 upon admission
- Immunizations: $20
- Clinical Lab Fee: $30 per credit hour
- CPR through the American Heart Assoc. for Health Care Providers: $55 (2-year certification)
- Clinical lab fee: $30 per credit hour
UA Little Rock offers grants, scholarships, and loans. Visit Office of Financial Aid.
Applying for scholarships is an important part of your college journey. The School of Nursing is proud to offer the Willard and Pat Walker Foundation Scholarship for first-year UA Little Rock nursing students enrolled in the LPN/Paramedic to RN program.
Additionally, please view more information about how to apply for general university scholarships.