The UA-Little Rock Department of Nursing accepts students for the AAS program once a year for the summer term. Applications are accepted January 5 through February 28 at 5:00 p.m. each year.
Students who have either an LPN license or Paramedic license will need to gather documentation in addition their application submission. Any required documents MUST be submitted by the application deadline.
Before you apply to the AAS Program
- Attend required Pre-Admission Information Session.
- Apply to UA Little Rock. Students must apply to UA Little Rock and the Department of Nursing separately. (Previous UA Little Rock students must reapply to the institution if you have not taken classes in two years).
Nursing Application Process
- After being fully admitted into the university, submit the appropriate AAS application (this will depend on your current credentials).
- Applicants will receive an immediate confirmation email. Please read and follow the directions carefully, applications missing requested documents will not be considered.
- Submit all required documents listed in your confirmation email to the Department of Nursing by the February 28, 5:00 p.m. deadline.
After you Apply
- Ensure you receive a confirmation n email to your UALR.edu email
- Check your UALR.edu email daily for any updates on your application status