The UALR Donaghey Student Center (DSC) offers meeting and event facilities to accommodate conferences, meetings, banquets, special events, sports/recreation, and aquatic events.
The DSC Policies and Procedures govern all facility use and reservations of DSC facilities to ensure the highest standards of service delivery, safety, and security for its guests.
Standard Operating Hours for Facility Reservations
Monday through Friday 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday (open for student organization meetings 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
Reservation requests can be quickly done electronically through our Astra Schedule site.
Instructions for Reservation Request
1) Log on to schedule.ualr.edu
2) Click on “Request an Event’
3) Select “DSC”
4) Complete the form with as much details as possible
5) You will receive a response that confirms transmittal into the system
6) You will receive an email letting you know when the request is opened for review by our staff
7) You will receive an email that may be
a) a confirmation
b) a request for more information OR
c) a decline because space is not available