The School of Business serves as a catalyst to advance education and economic development in the state of Arkansas.
The School of Business provides business education, delivered by research engaged faculty, to prepare students for professional success and career advancement, in partnership with the business community.
- Commitment to the success of our students, colleagues, and community.
- Integrity in our professional conduct.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Accountability for our actions and results.
Code of Ethics
To accomplish our mission, all members of the UA Little Rock School of Business – students, faculty and staff – shall:
- Perform our work with integrity and honesty,
- Treat each other with courtesy,
- Strive continuously to improve our knowledge and skills, and
- Take responsibility for our professional actions and results.
Teaching and Learning
- Provide quality business education
- Improve online education delivery
- Increase real-world experiences for students
- Create strategies to increase retention
- Continuous review of the curriculum
- Provide online training for faculty
Research Engaged Faculty
- Provide travel and research support for faculty
- Provide opportunities for consulting and expert training
Student Career Success
- Continue Career Catalyst program with appropriate workshops
- Increase employer participation in the life of the School
Partnerships with the Business Community
- Provide professional training on an as-needed basis for companies
- Provide events with current knowledge for business professionals
- Continue development activities to raise awareness and funds for the School.