Spring 2022 Graduation
Commencement was held on Saturday, May 14, in the Jack Stephens Center.
Afternoon Ceremony Livestream
Morning Ceremony Livestream
The 10 a.m. ceremony featured undergraduate students in the College of Business, Health, and Human Services, and undergraduate students in the Donaghey College of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
The 3 p.m. ceremony featured undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences, and Education, graduate students in the College of Business, Health, and Human Services, and graduate students in the Donaghey College of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
What to do on graduation day
All graduates need to be at the Jack Stephens Center at least one hour before their ceremony begins.
- Once you arrive, you will report to Derek Fisher Court on the first level of the Jack Stephens Center. Signage around the building will direct you toward Fisher Court.
- Staff will be available to answer questions and line up students upon arrival to the Fisher Court. A marshal will be present to assist graduates with questions, academic regalia and the initial sign-in process, as needed.
- Please be sure to sign in and obtain a name card. Name card information will assist ceremony announcers in the preferred pronunciation of your name, as you cross the stage.
- The bookstore will have a merchandise table if you forget any of your regalia. Please note that the usual costs/fees are applicable. Full academic regalia is required to participate in the ceremony.
- Photographers will be stationed in Fisher Court to take photos that can be added to your (option to purchase) commencement photo package.
- Guests are not permitted in Fisher Court. This area is reserved for graduating students only. Food and drinks are not allowed in Fisher Court.
- Please do not bring valuables (purses, extra clothing/shoes, etc.) into Fisher Court. There is no place to secure these items and there will be no one to watch them.
- UA Little Rock is a smoke-free campus. Smoking is not permitted in or around the Jack Stephens Center.