Full regalia is required to participate in the Commencement ceremony. Cap and gown (required) and other optional graduation items are acquired through the UA Little Rock Bookstore. To receive assistance with purchasing these items, please contact the Bookstore at 501-916-3245 or visit their website.
Regalia (Cap and Gown) Information
- You can order your regalia (cap & gown) at www.ualr.shopoakhalli.com.
- Regalia is available to purchase in the bookstore.
- Honor cords are available in the bookstore, or you can order them on the bookstore website at www.ualr.bncollege.com.
- If you are receiving your doctoral degree, place your order online or contact the bookstore to have your order placed. The bookstore needs orders ASAP because of shipping delays.
- If faculty (only) need to rent regalia, they must contact the bookstore ASAP (501-916-3245). All rental orders need to be paid for before the order is placed.
On the day of the ceremony, if you have forgotten or misplaced any of your regalia, please know that a representative from the UA Little Rock Bookstore will be onsite at the Jack Stephens Center in Fisher Court if you need to purchase these items again.