Degrees and Certificates Offered
Master of Arts
Program Coordinator Contact Information
Dr. Kwasi Boateng
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a grade point average of at least 3.0 (4.0 scale) on the last 60 hours of undergraduate credit
- Letter of 250-500 words outlining professional goals and purpose for desiring the degree
- A résumé of professional and academic experience and accomplishments
- Two letters of recommendation from former professors who can evaluate the applicant’s academic abilities
- Students whose application materials do not satisfy regular admission requirements may submit scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) as supplemental information to be considered by the admissions committee.
In evaluating each applicant, the graduate program admissions committee weighs the requirements and the evidence of professional competence or potential.
See website for more information