For the safety of UA Little Rock graduate students during the COVID-19 pandemic, all Fall 2020 meetings will be conducted virtually. Meeting invitation links will be posted and/or emailed to the GRADFOCUS and GSA-L listservs. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
The Graduate Student Association is an organization for graduate students at UA Little Rock. All students admitted to any graduate program are automatically members of the GSA.
What do we do for graduate students?
- Provide an avenue for discussion through biweekly meetings
- Organize workshops for professional and academic development
- Advocate for graduate student interests with the university
- Offer help and information for incoming students
- Support interdepartmental collaboration through social events
To learn who your current GSA representatives are, please take a look at their profiles.
The Graduate Student Association is the voice of UA Little Rock’s graduate students. The GSA encourages a sense of community among graduate students in all departments and colleges at UA Little Rock. We accomplish this mission through
- Supporting, promoting, and representing all graduate students at UA Little Rock
- Providing an open forum for suggestions and propositions at our meetings
- Bringing graduate student concerns to faculty members
- Collaborating with other organizations
The GSA welcomes engagement from all graduate students at any of our meetings or events.
The GSA welcomes your involvement! All graduate students are invited to attend or call into our meetings. We regularly induct senators from each college and hold elections each semester for executive team positions.
GSA members fill a number of roles on campus including students, instructors, laboratory assistants, research assistants, employees, volunteers, student workers, and more. Your concerns are our concerns, and we hope you’ll join us as we continue to contribute to the UA Little Rock community.
For more information, please contact us.