Student Organizations – Financial Procedures

The following forms are required for various student organization financial procedures and travel. All forms should be turned into the Student Affairs Program Manager (office 205E). If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Affairs.

Student Organization Reimbursements

Student Organization Reimbursement Form (front & back required)

Depositing Organization Funds

Student Organization Deposit Form

*All funds should be turned into the Office of Student Affairs within 48 hours of collection.

Travel Forms

Student Trip Authorization

Authorization to Operate a Motor Vehicle

Request for Authorization of Travel Expenses