Student Trip Authorization

Student Trip Authorization (STA) Form

STA Additional Drivers Form

Claim Form – Student Travel and Camp Accident Insurance

Students traveling on behalf of the university must abide by the Travel for Students Representing UA Little Rock – Policy #309.5. Pursuant to said policy, authorization must be secured on a Student Trip Authorization (STA) Form, with student travel insurance purchased when applicable. If the student will be reimbursed for travel expenses, please reach out to Procurement Services for instruction. IMPORTANTThe Student Trip Authorization (STA) form must be approved in the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration first. It may be submitted electronically to and an approved copy will be returned to you.

A signature for each driver is required. If more drivers are involved, attach additional forms with their signatures. For drivers not previously authorized to drive, an Authorization to Operate State Vehicles form should be completed and submitted to

The Student Trip Authorization form must be signed by the following persons before it is submitted to the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration:

  1. Professor or Staff Sponsor
  2. Department Chairperson
  3. Division Dean
  4. Divison Vice Chancellor

Please direct your questions to the Office of Finance and Administration at 501-916-3202 or