Student Services Center, Suite 425
Contract Review Manager
Contract Services plays a critical role in the campus community. The contract review manager reviews, negotiates, and executes contracts and agreements for the Board of Trustees of the University of Arkansas acting for and on behalf of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
Contracts and agreements reviewed by this office include:
- Contracts to procure goods and services, including professional consultant services contracts.
- Revenue producing contracts and agreements, including sponsored research activities.
- Agreements to support continuing and professional education.
- Agreements for student internships with hospitals, clinics, social service agencies, and school districts.
- Agreements for outside use of the university’s unique facilities.