Just by shopping at Kroger and using your Kroger discount card, you will help fund staff scholarships, the Helping Hands food drive, and many great professional development opportunities brought to you by Staff Senate!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, you can pick one up at the customer service desk at any Kroger or sign up online.
- Click on Sign In/Register. (If you’re already registered at Kroger.com, skip to step 5.)
- If you haven’t signed up with Kroger, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox. From the message, click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 80612 or UALR Staff Senate and click Search. Then, select UALR Staff Senate from the list and click on confirm.
To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see UALR Staff Senate on the right side of your information page.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Visit krogercommunityrewards.com for more information.