Degrees and Certificates Offered
Master of Arts
Program Coordinator Contact Information
Dr. Gerald W. Driskill
Admission materials for the fall of each year are due in the Graduate School by April 1, but applications are accepted until all slots are filled. Contact the program coordinator, Dr. Gerald Driskill, at 501.569.3158 if you want to be considered for early or late admission.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution, with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 (4.0 scale) or 3.0 in the last 60 hours
- An official transcript sent by the degree granting university in a sealed envelope to the UALR Graduate School.
- Two writing samples from previous coursework or professional writing samples approved by the graduate coordinator. Email these documents to the graduate coordinator.
- Completion of 18 undergraduate speech communication hours or Speech 7390 (a preparatory three-hour summer course) with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A list of three academic and/or professional references with contact information
See website for more information