4. Get advised
After you have applied for admission and been accepted to UA Little Rock, you’ll need to contact the academic advisor for your degree program to declare your major and help you choose your online classes. It will help to have your unofficial transcripts available for your advisor to review while your official transcripts are processed by the university. You can find your program advisor on our “Contact” page under “Online Program Advisors.”
If you’re unsure which degree program you’d like to complete, you may contact the Office of Academic Advising at 501.569.3386 or email@example.com for assistance.
To see a list of courses before you speak with your advisor, visit UA Little Rock’s Class Search.
- Term: Select the semester you want to take classes.
- Campus: Select the “UA Little Rock Online” campus to see only “9U_” courses.*
- Level: Select Undergraduate or Graduate
- Subject/Optional: Type your area of interest in the keyword area. This can be a subject, part of a course title, etc. Keep in mind that many course titles are abbreviated in the system, and a broader search may be needed.
- Search: Click the search button.