If you need to more information, the contacts listed below can assist you:
- Institutional Information | ualr.edu/consumerinfo/contact | 501-916-3204
- Academics at UA Little Rock | ualr.edu/academics/staff | 501-916-3204
- Financial Aid and Student Accounts
- Health and Public Safety
Consumer Information Requests
If you cannot find the consumer information material you are looking on this site, please make a request for Consumer Information below:
Students are encouraged to seek informal resolution at the department level when possible. After exhausting the department or informal complaint process, students may file a formal complaint with the university at
The Student Complaint Form addressed above does not cover the following issues. Please use the links provided to submit a complaint on the following:
- Title IX
- Grade Appeals
- Parking Violations
- ADA-related Discrimination
- Other issues where a separate policy and procedure for resolution are already approved
To submit a complaint to the Arkansas Department of Higher Education, go to ADHE Complaints.
To submit a complaint to the Higher Learning Commission, go to HLC Complaints.