Contact us

If you need to more information, the contacts listed below can assist you:

Consumer Information Requests

If you cannot find the consumer information material you are looking on this site, please make a request for Consumer Information below:

Contact Us: Consumer Information

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


Students are encouraged to seek informal resolution at the department level when possible. After exhausting the department or informal complaint process, students may file a formal complaint with the university at

The Student Complaint Form addressed above does not cover the following issues. Please use the links provided to submit a complaint on the following:

For assistance or more information on the student complaints processes, contact the Office of the Dean of Students at .

To submit a complaint to the Arkansas Department of Higher Education, go to ADHE Complaints.

To submit a complaint to the Higher Learning Commission, go to HLC Complaints.