The Mock Interview / Committee Letter cycle for Fall 2022 is now closed. The timeline for committee letters is as follows (exact dates TBA):
- Late May: Application for a committee letter goes live
- Late August: Application for a committee letter closes
- Early to mid-September: Mock interviews are held with qualified candidates
- Mid-October: Committee letters are ready & uploaded
Please read the minimum requirements below before applying. These requirements are non-negotiable.
Mock interviews are required before we can issue a committee letter. The following are the minimum requirements to be eligible for a mock interview and committee letter:
- You have received your MCAT scores or will receive scores before August 26th (a score of 500+ is required to get a committee letter)
- You have completed all or most* of your prerequisites (*6-9 credit hours remaining)
- You have a cumulative GPA at UA Little Rock of 3.5 and above
You must meet these minimum requirements to receive a mock interview and committee letter.
Additional requirements generally are a prerequisite checklist, CV, volunteer work, clinic hours, research experiences, personal statement, and 3-4 professional letters of recommendation from your instructor or supervisor.