The following UA Little Rock policy revisions were passed by the UALR Faculty Senate on April 28, 2023.
On September 16, 2023, Chancellor Christina Drale reviewed and approved the updates. These updates are effective as of September 1, 2023.
- UPDATES to Freshman Admission Criteria – LR 502.2
- Modify Admissions Deadlines and Criteria title
- The policy name has been changed (formally “Admission Requirements for Entering Freshmen”)
- UPDATES to Advancement Guidelines for Full-time Non-tenure-track Instructors– LR 403.23
- The policy name has been changed (formally “Faculty Roles and Rewards II Non-Tenure Track”)
- Approved advancement guidelines written in policy language and updated to reflect current practices for faculty review
- University-level advancement guidelines for full-time, non-tenure-track faculty provide essential guidance for faculty, academic units, and administrators reviewing faculty performance
- DECOMMISSION Faculty Roles and Rewards I: Tenure Track – LR 403.20
- Removed from the Policy Library
- Added to the section titled “Roles and Rewards” in the Faculty Handbook
- DECOMMISSION Appointments, Promotion, Tenure, Non-Reappointment, and Dismissal of Faculty – LR 403.14
- UA Little Rock policy 403.14 is not consistent with current Board of Trustees policy (BP) 405.1;
- Board of Trustees policies supersede campus policies in all instances;
- Provide a link to Board Policy 405.1
- UPDATE to Transfer of Credit – LR 517.1
- Modify to include Military Service Credit
- DECOMMISSION Military Service Credit – LR 514.13
Please contact the Policy Management Board with any related questions or to request previous versions of the policies in this announcement.