Active registered student organizations that are in good standing and have completed RSO 101 and passed the quiz during the 2023-24 academic year are eligible to apply for funding through the Student Experience Center. This funding will be available for the entire academic year. The Funding 101 presentation will be helpful in working on your funding application. Funding applications will be accepted from September 6, 2023 beginning at 1:00 p.m. to September 20, 2023 at 11:45 p.m. Funding will be allotted by October 1, 2023, and will run through May 1, 2024. Student organizations that are associated with outside sources of University funding are not eligible for RSO funding. All funding applications must be completed through Trojan Engage! If you have any issues or questions, please reach out to the Student Experience Center at 501-916-3308 or email@example.com. We are here to help!
Instructions for submitting your funding application:
- Make sure your organization is registered on Trojan Engage. If you do not see your group listed in the Organization Directory, then your registration is not complete.
- Earn the “RSO certified” badge for your student organization. This badge is earned when two members of your student organization complete the RSO 101 quiz in Trojan Engage with a score of 100%.
- Download and fill out a budget spreadsheet. Be accurate and specific!! Consult the Funding 101 presentation for an example.
- Complete the RSO Funding 2023-24 application in Trojan Engage.
Here are the instructions for what happens after completing your application:
- Applications for funding open on September 6, 2023. All applications must be completed and submitted by 11:45 p.m. on September 20, 2023. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- You will receive all communication regarding your funding application to the UA Little Rock email listed in your application. Please check your email for all updates and instructions.
- Funding for the 2023-24 academic year will be awarded by October 1, 2023. In the event that we have questions about your funding request, we will contact you.
- At the end of the allocation cycle, you will receive an email detailing the amount of funding you have been allocated.