Whether working with students through the process of becoming a Trojan, to creating a college experience helps students connect and reach their full potential, to celebrating with graduates as they cross the stage at commencement, our impact is felt across the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
Our values of inclusion, integrity, advocacy, and collaboration are the lens with which we view everything we do for students, who are the most important people on campus. We work closely with faculty, staff, and the community, fostering every student’s academic success and goal attainment.
I invite you to learn more about Student Affairs and the positive impact of our division’s success.
Dr. Cody Decker
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
To use a student-centric approach that provides a supportive, innovative, and seamless environment in which students can realize and achieve their goals.
The Division of Student Affairs’ mission is to collaborate with and engage our diverse students, faculty, staff, and community members regarding access, affordability, services, programming, and experiences that:
- Improve recruitment, retention, persistence, and graduation rates
- Support students in defining and achieving their goals
- Foster safe, healthy, and fully inclusive environments that capitalize on our diversity
- Provide effective support and holistic development and leadership opportunities
- Empower students to be life-long learners and ethical global citizens
- Inclusion – Reflected in diversity, equity, respect, and positive regard
- Integrity – Reflected in accountability, ethical behavior, honesty, and reliability
- Advocacy – Reflected in compassion, empathy, and supporting student development
- Collaboration – Reflected in teamwork, communication, and a sense of community