Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 8:00 – 5:00 pm; other times by appointment
Saturday through Sunday: Closed
Donaghey Student Center 215
The Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs office is directly across the hall from the skywalk leading to the Charles W. Donaldson Student Services Center on the second floor.
Parking Deck Access:
- Traveling on Fair Park Boulevard, turn west on 32nd Street. The parking deck entrance will be on your left just before you approach the Methodist Student Center.
- Traveling south on Campus Drive West, turn left on to 32nd street, go over the creek bridge, and, finally, turn right on Taylor Street. The parking deck entrance will be just in front of you and on your right. Use the campus map. There is a $1 charge to exit the parking deck.
- If you enter the campus from University Drive (the intersection nearest Ross Hall), you will not be able to drive across campus to park in the deck. To avoid problems, make sure you approach the parking deck from the east side of campus (Fair Park Boulevard turning on to 32nd Street) or from the north side of campus (28th Street turning on to Campus Drive West, then turning on to 32nd Street). See the campus map for specifics.
Other Available Parking if the Deck is Full:
- Lot 13 East and Lot 13 West are open lots, meaning one does not have to be a UALR student or possess a hangtag to park.
- Lot 12 requires a UA Little Rock ID card.
- Lot 2 requires a UA Little Rock ID card.
- Metered lots are available but only for very short periods of time. Your vehicle will be ticketed if the meter runs out. If you plan to visit an office for more than just a few minutes, use the parking deck.
The UA Little Rock Department of Public Safety is always available to answer questions about parking.