How to apply for funding
- Make sure you are registered. This means you have filled out a Registration Form since the beginning of the academic year.
- Complete RSO 101 and pass the quiz. The quiz must be passed at 100% by two members of the organization. Funding requests from organizations that have not completed RSO 101 will not be reviewed.
- Complete the Funding Request Spreadsheet.
- Make a copy of the spreadsheet and upload it to your form. You must access the form using your UA Little Rock account. We will not grant access to non-UA Little Rock email addresses/profiles.
- Complete the Funding Application. You can save and continue later. Late applications will not be accepted.
After completing your application:
- Check your email for next steps and information.
- Funding for fall and spring will be awarded on a rolling basis until all funding for the semester is gone. In the event that we have questions about your funding request, we will contact you.
- At the end of the allocation cycle, you will receive an email detailing the amount of funding you have been allocated.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.