The UALR William H. Bowen School of Law offers reciprocity services to students and alumni of other ABA-accredited law schools on the following basis:
- Reciprocity is granted to students and alumni of other schools that agree to provide similar services to UALR William H. Bowen School of Law students and alumni.
- The reciprocity request must be made in advance of the planned visit in writing or by email from the Career Services Office of the requesting law school. We do not honor walk-in requests.
- All services are available except for the on-campus interview program.
- Services are available for a three-month period from the date of the request.
- Requests for reciprocity will not be honored during the fall OCI season, August 1 to November 15.
- Reciprocity may be denied to individuals who misuse Bowen Law School facilities and services.
- Career Services can modify this policy at any time.
Please send reciprocity requests by mail or email:
UALR Law School Career Services
1201 McMath Avenue
Little Rock, Arkansas 72202