The UALR William H. Bowen School of Law offers reciprocity services to students and alumni of other ABA-accredited law schools on the following basis:
- Reciprocity is granted to students and alumni of other schools that agree to provide similar services to UALR William H. Bowen School of Law students and alumni.
- The reciprocity request must be submitted in writing to Bowen Career Services prior to the planned visit. We do accept e-mails. We do not honor walk-in requests.
- All services are available except for the on campus interview program and blind listings.
- Services are available for a three-month period from the date of the request.
- Reciprocity is not available from Aug. 1 through Nov. 15.
- Reciprocity may be denied to individuals who misuse Bowen facilities and services.