The UALR William H. Bowen School of Law offers reciprocity services to students and alumni of other ABA-accredited law schools on the following basis:
- Reciprocity is granted to students and alumni of other schools that agree to provide similar services to UALR William H. Bowen School of Law students and alumni.
- The reciprocity request must be made in advance of the planned visit in writing or by e-mail by from the Career Services Office of the requesting law school. We do not honor walk-in requests.
- All services are available except for the on-campus interview program and blind listings on the Symplicity job board.
- Services are available for a three-month period from the date of the request.
- Requests for reciprocity will not be honored during the fall OCI season, August 1 to November 15.
- Reciprocity may be denied to individuals who misuse Bowen Law School facilities and services.
- Career Services can modify this policy at any time.
Please send reciprocity requests to:
UALR Law School Career Services
1201 McMath Avenue
Little Rock, Arkansas 72202