The UALR William H. Bowen School of Law, Office of Student Affairs, supports the academic success, professional development, and health and wellness of every student at Bowen. Our office seeks to build a welcoming community and serve as a resource for advice and assistance that will help students become ethical and competent legal professionals. Bowen’s core values, professionalism, public service and access to justice, are the driving force behind our work.
As student affairs professionals, we strive to live by the same values that we promote to our students.
- Wellness: We value a community that promotes physical, mental and emotional well-being, and an environment that facilitates a sense of belonging for every student.
- Professionalism: We strive to create an academic environment that mirrors the professional environment in which our graduates will work in the future. To that end, we are committed to modeling professional values such as responsiveness, timeliness, courtesy, and diligence.
- Accountability: We value integrity, open communication, honest assessment and critical evaluation of our services and programming.
- Inclusion: We value an environment where every individual feels welcomed, respected, and engaged. We seek to cultivate a Bowen community that is inclusive of all people and celebrates diversity.
- Public service: We value a community of service-oriented students, staff and faculty where cocurricular and extracurricular experiences strengthen and broaden student learning inside and outside the classroom.
Student Affairs Staff
Rejena S. Grotjohn
Contact Dean Grotjohn regarding:
Stella J. Phillips
Contact Director Phillips regarding:
Contact Ms. Young regarding:
Erin Elizabeth Kiffmeyer
Contact Ms. Kiffmeyer regarding: