CSTEM’s student lab is one of the most advanced labs on the entire UA Little Rock campus, featuring whiteboards, dozens of computers, laptop space, quick access to the Sub Connection for a snack, and easy access to the STEM Student Services office. Also, student ambassadors manage the lab to ensure a positive study environment.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, CSTEM Student Services lab will follow the following guidelines to keep our students safe:
- Only 10 (ten) students will be allowed in the lab at a time.
- Masks will be worn at all times.
- No food or drink will be allowed in the lab
- Please limit your time to ensure everyone has a chance to use a computer.
- Please wipe down your space before and after use. Wipes, cleaning solution & hand sanitizer are provided.
- Student ambassadors will be available virtually to assist students. Lab assistant’s schedules will be posted in the lab (Fall and Spring only)
Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Lab will be closed:
May 13th to May 24th
Monday May 31st
Monday July 5th
Anytime the campus is closed due to inclement weather or holidays