The EIT building’s student lab is one of the most advanced labs on the entire UA Little Rock campus, featuring whiteboards, dozens of computers, laptop space, quick access to the Sub Connection for a snack, and easy access to the STEM Student Services office. Also, student ambassadors manage the lab to ensure a positive study environment.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, CSTEM Student Services lab will follow the following guidelines to keep our students safe:
- Only 10 (ten) students will be allowed in the lab at a time.
- Masks will be worn at all times.
- No food or drink will be allowed in the lab
- Please limit your time to ensure everyone has a chance to use a computer.
- Please wipe down your space before and after use. Wipes, cleaning solution & hand sanitizer are provided.
- Student ambassadors will be available virtually to assist students. Lab assistant’s schedules will be posted in the lab.
Monday through Friday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday: 9:00AM – 3:00PM
Lab will be closed:
Saturday, September 5th – Monday, September 7th(Labor Day)
Saturday, November 17th – Sunday, November 25th (Fall and Thanksgiving Break)
Anytime the campus is closed due to inclement weather or holidays