The objective of the Employee Relations division of the Department of Human Resources is to support UA Little Rock employees by providing guidance on leave of absence options, the grievance and complaint process, facilitating and mediating conflict resolutions, assisting with Worker’s Compensation benefits and ADA accommodations, and to ensure business practices are compliant with state and federal employment laws.
Our goal is to encourage a work environment of mutual respect through employee empowerment in support of the UA Little Rock mission.
If you have questions regarding:
- Disability and Accommodations
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Catastrophic Leave Bank Program (CLBP)
- Grievance Procedures
- Complaints of Discrimination
- Employment Practices
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Leave Without Pay (LWOP)
- Whistle-Blower Act of Arkansas
- Workers’ Compensation
Contact Employee Relations at 501-916-3180.