The College of Business, Health, & Human Services Center for Student and Career Services will empower you with the knowledge and tools to find a job and effectively manage your career. The center offers career development and placement support to help you explore career options, build and leverage a professional network, develop your own personal marketing plan, and optimize your job-search skills.
Job Search Services
- Develop your salary negotiation skills through tailored workshops
- Learn to dress for success with Dillard’s sponsored “Dress for Success” seminars
- Learn about job openings and meet recruiters through our Internships Fair
- Join the ethics seminar lead by industry executives
- Access wardrobe and styling in our Career Closet