- Spring Semester: December 10
- Summer Semester: April 15
- Fall Semester: July 15
Deadlines for International Students
- Spring Semester: October 1
- Fall Semester: July 1
How to Apply
To apply to the MBA, please see the Steps to Apply from the UA Little Rock Graduate School. You must submit the following documents to the Graduate School:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended
- GMAT or GRE scores (or completed GMAT/GRE waiver request form if applicable)
- Current resume
- Proof of two MMR vaccines as required by stated law.
Please submit all application materials to the UA Little Rock Graduate School. Unofficial documents such as shot records and resumes can be sent by fax or email. Official documents such as transcripts and standardized test scores should be mailed. Alternatively, the originating university may send official digital copies of transcripts.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 501-916-3039
- Mailing address:
UA Little Rock Graduate School
Ottenheimer Library, Room 528
2801 South University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204-1099
Additional required documents for international applicants include:
- TOEFL or IELTS score
- Articulated international transcripts must be on file at UALR prior to registration. We recommend using WES for articulated transcripts. However, any current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) may be used.