Students seeking automatic admission to the MBA program must meet one of the following criteria:
- (200 x cumulative GPA) + GMAT score (or converted GRE score) ≥ 1020 OR
- (200 x GPA from last 60 hours) + GMAT score (or GRE equivalent ≥ 1080
- GPA – 2.5
- GMAT score – 420
- GRE score – approximately 300
(GMAT or GRE scores valid for five years. GRE score converted to GMAT equivalent.)
Weekend MBA: Three or more years of post-baccalaureate, professional experience is also required.
GMAT/GRE waivers considered if you meet one of the following conditions:
- Hold a graduate degree or are currently enrolled in a graduate or professional degree program with equivalent requirements;
- 3.25 overall GPA or 3.5 GPA in last 60 hours from AACSB-accredited business school;
- Written documentation of academic and professional accomplishments indicating success in a rigorous graduate program (e.g., CPA, CFP, etc. certification);
- Current job responsibilities requiring high-level analytical skills (e.g., P&L responsibilities, data analytics, etc.), 3.5 GPA from a highly reputable non-business program.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA along with at least 5 years post-baccalaureate, professional experience including managerial duties and promotion to increasing levels of responsibility.
To request a GMAT/GRE waiver, submit a completed waiver request form.
International students must present a score of 550 or more on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), 213 or more on the computer-based version, or 79 or more on the Internet version. Alternatively, international students may present a score of 6.5 or higher on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). See our international requirements checklist.
Check your potential score with the GMAT mini quiz.