Students seeking automatic admission to the MBA program at UA Little Rock must meet one of the following criteria:
- (200 x cumulative GPA) + GMAT score (or converted GRE score) ≥ 1020 OR
- (200 x GPA from last 60 hours) + GMAT score (or GRE equivalent ≥ 1080
- GPA: 2.5
- GMAT score: 420
- GRE score: approximately 300
(GMAT or GRE scores valid for five years. GRE score converted to GMAT equivalent.)
GMAT/GRE waivers are considered if you meet one of the following conditions:
- Hold a graduate degree or are currently enrolled in a graduate or professional degree program with equivalent requirements;
- 3.25 overall GPA or 3.5 GPA in last 60 hours from AACSB-accredited business school;
- Written documentation of academic and professional accomplishments indicating success in a rigorous graduate program (e.g., CPA, CFP, CFA, etc. certification);
- Current job responsibilities requiring high-level analytical skills (e.g., P&L responsibilities, data analytics, etc.), 3.5 GPA from a highly reputable non-business program.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA along with at least 5 years post-baccalaureate, professional experience including managerial duties and promotion to increasing levels of responsibility.
Read more about the MBA application deadlines and how to apply.
International students must present a score of 79 or more on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a 6.5 or higher on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). See our international requirements checklist.
- Complete all required courses and earn an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher to graduate.
- Students failing to earn a 3.0 GPA after completing all required courses may enroll in a maximum of six additional semester hours to attain the required 3.0 GPA. A grade below a C provides no credit toward graduation, and the course must be repeated.
- All degree requirements must be completed within six years of admission to the program.
No graduate business program currently requires a thesis for graduation. Students planning to enter a doctoral program are encouraged to enroll in a directed research course to acquire experience in academic research techniques.