Financing Your Graduate Degree

Graduate Tuition and Fees

For the most current tuition rates at UA Little Rock, read more about Graduate Tuition and Fees.

Financial Aid

The Federal Student Aid site answers questions about the process of applying for financial aid. Federal regulations require UA Little Rock to disclose specific information about any non-degree program that is approved for Title IV federal financial aid. Currently, the Certificate in Gerontology is eligible for federal financial aid.

Graduate students are not eligible for the Pell Grant, Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, or Arkansas Student Assistance Grant. Please visit the Office of Financial Aid site for more information.

Graduate Assistantships

A limited number of graduate assistantships (GA positions) are available to students who qualify. Students must be admitted to a graduate program without conditions and enrolled in at least 6 hours of coursework. Eligible MSW students will receive an email about graduate assistantships when funding is available, typically in July or early August of each academic year.


University scholarships are awarded for both full-time and part-time students. UA Little Rock scholarship applications should be submitted by Feb. 1. To learn more, visit the Scholarships at UA Little Rock page.