TRIO SSS Office Hours For Spring 2021!!!
Due to the university’s current contingency plan for COVID-19 on campus, our office is open Mondays-Tuesdays, 7:30-5:30 on campus but on Wednesdays-Thursdays our staff will be working remotely to continue to provide the necessary support and services to all of our participants. All staff are available via email or phone and we are providing: workshops, tutoring, advising, cultural events, career readiness, and all other services online through Blackboard. Contact us for more information at 501-916-3481 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Support Services (SSS) provides services to a limited number of eligible UA Little Rock students. SSS seeks to motivate students toward the successful completion of their post-secondary education.
The goal of the program is to increase participants’ college persistence, support them through graduation, and facilitate the transition from one level of higher education to the next. We are located in Suite 105 of the Speech Building. Come visit us to find out how we may help you!
- Workshops and information on financial & economic literacy
- Computer lab with free printing
- Cultural and educational events
- Graduate school preparation and assistance in applying for admission and financial aid
- Graduate School trips to schools in Arkansas and surrounding states