Student Support Services (SSS) provides services to a limited number of eligible UA Little Rock students. SSS seeks to motivate students toward the successful completion of their post-secondary education. The goal of the program is to increase participants’ college persistence, support them through graduation, and facilitate the transition from one level of higher education to the next. We are located in Suite 105 of the Speech Building and are connected to the Academic Success Center.
- Workshops and information on financial and economic literacy
- Computer lab with free printing
- Cultural and educational events
- Graduate school preparation and assistance in applying for admission and financial aid
- Graduate School Visit trips to schools in Arkansas and surrounding states