The mission of the Trojan Works program at UA Little Rock is to:
- Increase student retention by providing financial assistance through professional work education.
- Provide a unique experience that prepares students for success beyond graduation.
The vision of the Trojan Works program is to be a distinctive program that makes UA Little Rock a destination institution offering students the opportunity for a debt-free degree where students can expect more from their college experience.
Trojan Works seeks to accomplish the following objectives:
- Create year-round employment opportunities for students.
- Provide real-world job experience through connection, skills acquisition, and employee evaluations.
- Allow students to experience professional and leadership development in a positive atmosphere.
- Prepare students for success beyond college graduation.
- Build relationships between students, faculty, and staff on campus.