About the Program
Our overarching mission is to increase retention through financial assistance and to provide a unique experience that prepares our students for success beyond graduation.
Students in Trojan Works
- work 20 hours per week with no semester limitations, providing year-round employment
- develop skills for success beyond graduation through real-world job experience
- receive financial literacy training and attend professional development workshops
- can better build relationships between students, faculty, and staff on campus
- experience opportunities that encourage personal growth and foster their total growth,
promoting development in and out of the classroom
Search and apply for jobs in Workday.
Don’t have an account? Find details on how to Apply for On-Campus Jobs.
New Hire Paperwork
If you have not been employed at UA Little Rock within the six (6) months, you will need to complete new hire documents immediately after accepting a Trojan Works position.
Please complete the UA Little Rock Department of Human Resources I-9 form. You will not be able to work until all employment forms and onboarding through Workday are complete.