You can apply online for admission to the program as follows:
- Go to https://www.ualrgrad.org/application/index.cfm?&isndsl. If you’ve already begun your application, simply log back in to finish and submit your application.”
- When you reach the point in the application where it asks “Planned Course of Study: First Choice”, select
- “Information Quality, GC” for the graduate certificate program
- “Information Quality – MS” for the Master’s program
- “Integrated Comp: Info Quality” for the PhD program
To learn more about applying to UALR, just visit the UALR’s Admissions website (http://ualr.edu/admissions/).
Please note that the UALR Graduate School will not accept transcripts sent directly from students. You must request your previous school to send official copies of your transcripts directly to the UALR Graduate School. This process is explained in more detail in the application instructions online.