The Graduate Certificate in Information Quality is a 12 credit hour program designed to provide opportunities for specialized study in a focused subject area to enhance career entry and growth. The certificate program also provides a convenient entry into the MS in IQ program for students who want to continue their IQ studies. The certificate program can be completed in two semesters. All of the courses required for the graduate certificate also count toward the MS in IQ.
- Instruction by highly qualified doctoral-level faculty with extensive experience in the field
- Convenient evening classes on the UALR campus
- All courses required to complete the program are offered online via live webcast
- Course offerings in both the fall and spring semesters
- Program entrance in either the fall or spring semesters
- Direct course rollover into the Master of Science in Information Quality program
- Networking opportunities with other career professionals in the program
The Information Quality Graduate Certificate Program provides an integrated and accelerated exposure to the discipline of Information Quality that covers both theory and practice. The program offers post-baccalaureate students and working professionals a foundation for entry into the IQ field and to enhance career opportunities for professionals already working in this field. Our Graduate Certificate in Information Quality program is designed to help students achieve the following outcomes by the time they graduate:
- Graduates will possess the knowledge, skills, and perspective needed to work on the information quality problems facing today’s organizations.
- Graduates will have the professional skills (communication, interpersonal, team, etc.) needed to assume demanding information quality roles in a variety of settings (academia, government, and industry).