During the last week of October, Dr. John Talburt, Graduate Coordinator for the UALR Information Quality Graduate Program, will travel to Seoul, South Korea to speak at the 2009 Database Grand Conference (http://www.dbq.or.kr/conference/). His talk is entitled â€śA New View of Information Quality and its Consilience with Data Governance.â€ť In his talk he will present a value-based perspective of Information Quality in which information is managed as an organizational asset.Â He will also discuss the connection between information quality and â€śBITâ€ť model promoted by The Data Governance Institute.
- Dr. Nitin Agarwal Receives Two New Grants August 16, 2014
- Dr. Xiaowei Xu receives KDDâ€™s Test of Time Award August 16, 2014
- UALR professors earn Best Publication Award December 19, 2013
- Distinguished publication by Information Science Faculty April 27, 2013
- Dr. Agarwal Gives Special Talk to Qatar Foundation March 25, 2013