Consider a minor in BIS to complement your major with relevant technical and managerial skills. An BINS minor can help launch a marketable career path.
A grade of C or greater in all UALR or transfer courses is required in order to fulfill a course requirement in each of these minor blocks of courses.
BINS 3305 Management Information Systems
BINS 3352 Advanced Personal Computer Applications
BINS 4331 Management of Information Resources
- Four courses or (12 hours) from the following (with approval of the BINS department chair):
- ACCT 2310 Principles of Accounting I
- BINS 3307 Systems Development Methodologies
- BINS 4309 Seminar: Special Topics in CIS/MIS
- BINS 4310 Network Technologies
- BINS 4311 Security Issues and Advanced Topics in Network Technologies
- BINS 4312 Object-Oriented Programming
- BINS 4350 Business Database Management Systems
- BINS 4355 Information Systems Development Project