A degree in Business Information Systems provides you technical, business, and interpersonal competency development necessary for success in information technology careers. Graduates hold positions such as IT manager, business analytics and systems analyst, application developer, database developer and administrator, security specialist, and project manager, to name a few.
A degree in Business Analytics integrates technical skill development with analytical and business competencies necessary to ensure efficient and effective data-based decision making in the highly competitive business environment. Skills developed in database and reporting, statistics, and decision modeling combined with applications in human resource management, marketing, and operations management can make you an invaluable asset as a business analyst.
The following programs are available:
- BBA in Business Analytics
- BBA in Business Information Systems
- Certificate of Proficiency in Business Analytics
- Minor in Business Information Systems
- Master of Science in Business Information Systems and Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Business Information Systems
- Graduate Certificate in Business