UA Little Rock students have been very successful in regional and national student competitions. Some of the competitions are open to members of our student organizations. Other competitions are by invitation only. Reach out to us to learn more about the opportunities to participate in a student competition.
Competitions and News
Associated Schools of Construction (ASC)
The department is a member of ASC and students participate in its regional construction management competitions.
- 2017 Associated Schools of Construction Region 5 International Student Construction Competition
- 2016 Associated Schools of Construction Student Competition
- 2014 Associated Schools of Construction and TEXO International Student Competition
Associated Builders and Constructors (ABC)
Selected students can compete in the sponsoring student chapter construction management competitions for ABC.
Associated General Contractors (AGC)
Selected students can compete in the sponsoring student chapter construction management competitions for AGC.
National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
- NCEES Engineering Award for Connecting Professional Practice and Education
- Design Project Captures National Engineering Award
John Brown University Disaster Shelter Design Competition
Student Research and Creative Works Expo