Is there a barrier that is causing you grief? The DRC may have an AT solution for you!
Here’s a list of the adaptive technology that the Disability Resource Center has available to check out to students.
- Amplified Stethoscope – A medical stethoscope with audio amplification.
- Assistive Listening Device (ALD) – A wireless FM transmitter and receiver with environmental mic.
- CCTV for Classrooms – A non portable CCTV with LCD monitor that can enlarge documents and other items.
- Intel Reader – A portable device which can take pictures of documents and convert them to audio on the fly.
- JAWS Screen Reader Software – A network license version of the JAWS screen reader that can be installed on any on campus Windows computer.
- MAGIC Screen Magnification Software – A network license version of the MAGIC screen magnifier that can be installed on any on campus Windows computer.
- Portable CCTV – A portable desk camera that plugs into a computer. It can enlarge documents and other items.
- Refreshable Braille Display – A portable device that can interface with computers to provide braille input and output.
For information about availability and check out, please fill out our equipment check out request form.