We’re so excited that you’re interested in earning college credit while in high school.
Important Details and Admission Requirements
- You must attend one of our partner high schools
- Be approved by your high school to earn early credit.
- Complete all fields in the application form accurately
- You must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Complete at least 50 percent of the state-recommended college preparatory courses with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Achieve a minimum overall high school grade point average of 2.5
- Official ACT (composite score of 19), SAT [taken in or after March 2016] (total score of 1080 or higher), SAT [taken prior to March 2016] (combined Critical Reading/Math SAT I score of at least 990), or complete ACCUPLACER with a minimum reading subscore of 253 taken within the last four years
After you complete the application, you will receive an email indicating that your application has been received.
How To Apply and Register
- Apply for admission (you must be attending a participating high school). Be sure to have your Social Security Number nearby when applying.
- Registration Process: Once you have applied and been admitted, you are cleared to register for courses. Registration varies by high school, so please be aware of your high school’s registration process.
Test score requirements for registration in specific courses
All courses require a minimum reading score of 19 on the ACT or comparable scores on SAT, or ACCUPLACER.
ACT minimum test score requirements for math, science, and computer science courses: 19 Reading and 21 Math
ACT minimum test score requirements for English, history, and non-math courses: 19 Reading and 19 English/Writing