The CE parent/guardian’s role is to provide support in the academic experience. It is a vital role of an encourager, as the student makes the transition from high school student to college student.
- Sign and return (to high school coordinator) the Consent Form 2019-2020.
- Know what courses your student is taking for Concurrent Enrollment.
- Make payment to high school by the designated date to prevent holds on student accounts.
- Assist students with application process.
- Attend UA Little Rock Concurrent Enrollment Program Parent/Student night (if applicable).