The following individuals are eligible to receive medical care in Health Services:
- All students currently registered at UA Little Rock,
- All current UA Little Rock employees,
- All dependents (13 years of age or older) of UA Little Rock employees who are covered under the University’s health plan, UMR.
- Recent graduates from UA Little Rook are eligible to receive services through the first 2 weeks following graduation.
- Students who completed the spring semester, but are not enrolled in summer courses, are eligible to receive health care through the first 2 weeks following the last day of the spring semester.
- Students who were enrolled in the previous spring or summer semester and who have already enrolled for the coming fall may access care throughout the summer even though they are not enrolled in summer classes.
- Students who completed the fall semester are eligible to receive health care though the first 2 weeks following the last day of the fall semester.
Please be prepared for your visit to Health Services –
- Complete your medical history forms online before the day of your appointment.
- Remember to bring your Student/Employee ID & Health Insurance Card to each visit