If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, CALL 911 or have someone take you to the nearest emergency room.
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- Chest or upper abdominal pain, or pressure lasting two minutes or more
- Fainting, sudden dizziness, weakness
- Change in vision
- Difficulty speaking
- Confusion in mental status, unusual behavior, difficulty walking
- Any sudden or severe pain
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Coughing or vomiting blood
Health Services operates by appointment. Schedule your visit by calling 501.569.3188.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- If you develop acute symptoms and no appointment slots are available on the day you call, you may ask to speak to a nurse. Depending on the severity of your symptoms, the nurse will determine if you need to (1) be fit in that same day or (2) schedule an appointment for the next available day.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, call us as soon as possible so we can give your time slot to another patient.
You can greatly decrease the amount of time it takes to check-in on the day of your appointment by completing your medical history forms through the on-line patient portal BEFORE your appointment time. Once registered in the portal, you can receive secure lab results and messages from your provider.
- click on the following link: https://ualr.medicatconnect.com/
- click “Register” (in the top right corner) and complete the required information
Once you have registered:
- Sign into the portal using the same link, username, and password that you originally chose. Next, click “Login,” and poof you’re there!