- Health Services operates by appointment.
Please call 501.569.3188 to schedule your visit.
- If you develop acute symptoms and no appointment slots are available on the day you call, you may ask to speak to a nurse or walk-in and ask to be triaged. Depending on the severity of your symptoms, the RN will determine if you need to be seen the same day or she will make an appointment for you for the next available day/time.
- If you are having emergent symptoms, call 911 or have someone take you to the nearest emergency room.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call the clinic as soon as possible. We can fill that slot with someone who needs to be seen.
Remember, you can complete most of your check-in forms through the on-line patient portal BEFORE your appointment time.
Doing this will greatly decrease the amount of time it takes to check-in on the day of your appointment. Once you are registered in the portal, you also can receive lab results and messages from your provider via the secure/encrypted messaging system.
- click on the following link: https://ualr.medicatconnect.com/
- click “Register” (in the top right corner) and complete the required information
Once you have registered:
- sign into the portal using the same link, username, and password that you originally chose
- click “Login,” and poof you’re there!