Use Google Calendar to schedule meetings by inviting anyone with an email address. You can set up meeting reminders, check for conflicts with other UALR users, and share your calendar with others.
Google Calendar is one of the core services in G Suite for Education.
Google is constantly upgrading applications, so stay informed about new Calendar features and services.
- Get started with Calendar
Calendar lets you keep track of important events, share your schedule, and create multiple calendars.
- Get started with Tasks
- Keep track of your daily tasks, organize multiple lists, and track important deadlines with Google Tasks. Tasks synchronizes across all your devices, so your lists and tasks go with you, wherever you are.
You must have an active G Suite account to use this service.
If you have questions about using your calendar, contact the assistance center.
Google Calendar can be accessed with a web browser, a mobile device, or synced with Apple iCal via CalDAV and with Microsoft Outlook via Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook.
- Google Calendar Help
- These help documents are also available from within the Google Calendar application.
- Google Calendar and screen readers
- Google products, including Google Calendar, have a number of accessibility features, including keyboard shortcuts and support for a number of the WAI-ARIA standards.
- Importing events
- Import events from iCalendar or CSV files, or even other applications such as Outlook.
- Use/sync Google Calendar with a mobile device
- Google Calendar offers a mobile view of the web application, a native mobile app, or the ability to synchronize calendar data with your mobile device’s built-in calendar software.
If you are having difficulty accessing this service, check the G Suite Status Dashboard first for information about any current Google service information about any current Google service information, then contact IT Services for assistance.