Students who are interested in the Donaghey Scholars Program may attend the annual Sampler Day on November 4, 2010. Events begin at 8:30 AM in the Donaghey Student Center in Ledbetter B and includes a welcome by Provost Dr. David Belcher. Students will attend two Donaghey Scholars classes with current students, hear from an alumna speaker, and participate in a majors fair. To attend, call (501) 683-7752 or email your name, high school, address, and phone number to email@example.com. The event is open to current high school and college students.
- Schedule for Sampler Day- DSC Ledbetter B
- 8:30 AM Check-in and continental breakfast
- 9:00 Welcome with Dr. David Belcher, Provost and Dr. Earl Ramsey, Director
- 9:25 Attend Science & Society
- 10:50 Attend Rhetoric & Communication
- 12:15 PM Lunch, Alumni Speaker, and Q&A
- 1:45 Majors Fair and Campus Tour (optional)