You can register online for the LSAT if you are using a credit card to pay.
Telephone registration, using a credit card, may be accomplished by calling 215.968.1001.
See www.lsac.org for additional information, including test dates, registration deadlines, fees, and test centers.
Beginning in June 2007, there are new restrictions regarding what is permitted in the LSAT test room.
- You may bring a clear plastic ziplock bag (maximum size one gallon or 3.79 liters) that contains only the following:
- LSAT Admission Ticket stub
- Valid ID
- Hygiene products
- #2 or HB pencils (no mechanical pencils!)
- Pencil sharpener
- Beverage in plastic container or juice box (maximum size 20 oz. or 591 ML), to be used during the break only
- Snack (for the break only)
Prohibited Items at LSAT Test Centers
- These items NOT permitted in the test room nor building where the LSAT is administered:
- Handbags and purses
- Cell phones – LSAC has a “no tolerance” policy. If an examinee is discovered with a cell phone, or other electronic device, that examinee will be dismissed.
- Beeping watches
- Digital watches (only analog watches are permitted)
- Electronic, photographic, or recording devices
- Listening devices
- Papers, including scratch paper
- Ear plugs
- Hats and hoods
TESTING CENTERS DO NOT HAVE STORAGE FACILITIES FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS.
Check your admission ticket for complete information.