The department has advisors for both undergraduate and graduate students. Incoming freshmen should contact the Department Chair Thomas Clifton (firstname.lastname@example.org) for initial advising.
Continuing undergraduates should contact the following professors:
- Thomas Clifton – Transfer Students and General Art Advising
- Floyd Martin – Art History and General Advising
- Kevin Cates – BFA in Art Graphic Design
- Tim Garth – Art Education
- Joli Livaudais – General Art Advising
- Lynne Ellsworth Larsen – Art History and General Advising
Students interested in public school teaching should contact Professor Tim Garth, email@example.com.
Prospective or current students may also call the art department at 501-916-3182 to contact an advisor.
Students transferring to UALR who intend to major in art should contact the department before enrolling to arrange for advising.
Academic degree checklists are available for all undergraduate programs at this link. Contact Joli Livaudais (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding graduate program curriculum.